Tips and info to make your feels experience the most chill:
- please arrive 10 minutes before the start time of class. You know, to sign in and get settled.
- all classes take place in a dark, candlelit room, and we always play chill tunes.
- our class times range, check the event or class details for specifics.
- we like to keep our spaces warm for the class, but feel free to bring extra cozies (socks, sweaters, etc).
- wear clothes you can move in, and are epically comfortable in.
- you don't need any previous yoga experience to enjoy this class, all of our classes are all levels; everyone is welcome.
We keep things light, and recognize that things come up. However, we have to keep our class sizes small to ensure you get #allthefeels (not just a few of them), and our classes are usually full. So, in an effort to keep it fair, we do have a cancellation policy: you can cancel up to 48 hours before a class with a full refund, after that, the sale is final. You can transfer your spot to a friend at any point, just give us a heads up.
- PLEASE NOTE:
- our weekly Sunday class in Vancouver at TurF is subject to TurF's cancellation policy.
- our workshop and teacher training at Alluem Yoga are subject to Alluem's cancellation policy.
feels Retreat payment & cancellation policy:
In order to reserve your spot on the retreat, you must first pay the deposit; this sale in final. We will email you about your remainder payment, which is due 30 days before the start date of the retreat. Because we have to pay the retreat centre, no refunds can we made once payments are made. We know life can get in the way of even the best made plans, so you can transfer your spot to a friend if needed, just let us know.