When our moms die, many of us are told that we've joined a club - The Dead Moms Club. It’s one that we all join one day - some of just join early.
Being in that club and navigating grief alone is isolating, so join us for Motherless Mother's Day 2019!
We'll spend the evening commemorating our mamas, celebrating ourselves, and taking a break from the anticipatory grief that builds the closer we get to Mother's Day weekend!
**If your mama hasn't died, please leave tickets for those who are "part of the club"! But please pass along to your motherless friends and fam**
- 1 full hour of yoga with Feelosophy
- An intimate, customized journaling sesh with Pen to Paper
- Custom candle making workshop with Homecoming
- Local sips and snacks from Juice Truck, Woash Wellness, Zimt Chocolates, Nelson the Seagull, Hoochy Booch Kombucha, + more
- A special edition chocolate from Purdys Chocolatier, made just for us
Note: This is NOT a support group or grief therapy, but rather an opportunity for people that experienced similar loss to chill together and enjoy a night of activities leading up to one of the hardest days of the year.